Project Development Support
LCCT is able to offer project development support to member projects through the work of our Learning and Development team. We are also able to offer development support to non-member projects at favourable rates. Please contact the Learning and Development team here for more details.
Project development support can include...
- Support through periods of transition and change
- HR advice
- Advice on Policies and Procedures
- Initial project/ business planning
- Sign-posting to specific training, funding and other sources of resource
- Bespoke programmes of staff coaching
- Advice on budget setting and fundraising plans
- Project evaluations and reviews
- Facilitating awaydays and meetings
- Strategic planning
This is just a selection of common areas in which we have supported projects in the past. With over 10 years of experience within LCCT, we are able to offer a wide range of support and point you to specific sources of support for other areas of expertise. Please do contact us to discuss you needs further.